STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS: EXPAND YOUR REACH
The SABLE Accelerator offers a massively scalable service for South African organizations to easily identify and engage with strategic business partnership opportunities domestically and globally. The goal of the SABLE-configured Powerlinx system is to help South African companies rapidly commercialize innovation, attract foreign investment, and develop global markets by connecting 15 million profiles across 145 countries.
SABLE ADDS POWERLINX SERVICE TO MATCH SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANIES WITH GLOBAL PARTNERS
Big Data Intelligence and Automation Will Quickly and Efficiently Connect South African Businesses With Relevant and Compatible Customers, Partners and Funding Sources
South African entrepreneurs, enterprises and innovators now have a powerful new way to connect with customers, capital sources and partners globally using a big data analytics service that intelligently matches them with relevant and compatible growth opportunities from a database of more than 15 million qualified prospects.
The SABLE Accelerator has signed an agreement with New York-based Powerlinx to provide a massively scalable way for South African companies, research centers and institutions to quickly identify and engage with strategic growth opportunities domestically and globally. The goal of the agreement is to more rapidly commercialize innovation, attract foreign investment, and develop global markets.
Every day businesses are realizing that they can be an important partner in another’s growth
- Powerlinx algorithmically finds a set of strategic partnership prospects from its database of profiles and submits them for review by the registrant. Once a SABLE registrant has approved a potential match, Powerlinx facilitates the introduction on behalf of the registrant’s company.
- Powerlinx substantially helps companies improve their cross-border expansion, digital expansion, and product diversification.
- Powerlinx is able to present business owners with opportunities they had not previously considered; thereby helping business owners discover new and exciting paths for their companies to take.
- The demand for partners who can assist online expansion reflects the rapid growth of the online Business-to-Business market, which at $559 billion was estimated to be around twice the size of online Business-to-Consumer sales last year.
Quotations for Powerlinx
“Businesses are recognizing that growth comes from setting objectives that are more tangible, and that in most instances they need an external party to help them meet their goals. As a result they are actively seeking out other businesses to help them grow.”
- Doron Cohen, Co-Founder & CEO of Powerlinx
“I have been impressed with the services offered by Powerlinx, particularly the interest shown by one of their young client success managers… who took the time to understand CapeRay’s current business needs.”
- Kit Vaughan, CEO of CapeRay, Breast Cancer Screening.
“Powerlinx is impressive. Their team identified a great opportunity for us to explore, and they handled the introductions of our companies very professionally... Powerlinx saw the potential opportunity, connected our companies and delivered a business development service that few others have been able to match.”
- Barry Katon, CEO of Cognician, Leadership Software.
Please add your corporate details below to register with our partner Powerlinx :